Simple Future tense


SIMPLE  FUTURE TENSE


Verbal :
Pola
( + ) S + shall/will + verb-I + O.
( - ) S + shall/will + not + verb-I + O.
( ? ) Shall/Will + S +Verb I + O ?

- Shall   :  untuk subject I dan We
- Will     :  untuk semua subject.


- Dan menggunakan to be going to  untuk menyatakan aktivitas yang benar-benar akan dilakukan di waktu yang akan datang:
( + ) S + is, am, are + going to + verb-I + O.

Contoh:
( + ) We shall watch television tonight.
( - ) We shall not watch televisian tonight.
( ? ) Shall we watch television tonight ?.(Yes, we shall/No, we shan’t).

- Digunakan untuk menyatakan peristiwa yang akan terjadi / dilakasanakan pada waktu yang akan datang.
e.g. :
- I shall visit her next week.
- She is going to study English tonight.


- Digunakan untuk Conditional Sentence ( Kalimat Bersyarat ) jenis I.
e.g :
     - If you go out, I shall go out.
     - He will help you if you ask him politely.

- Digunakan untuk menyatakan permintaan.
e.g. : 
      - Shall I close the door ?
      - Will you help me ?

Nominal Sentence Pola  :
( + ) S + shall/will + be + complement.
( - ) S + shall/will + not + be + complement.
( ? ) Shall/Will + S + be + complement  ?

Contoh : She will be here tomorrow.



RUMUS MENGGUNAKAN KATA TANYA

1. Untuk menanyakan subject: Q.W. + will + verb-I + O ?
2. Untuk menanyakan selain subject: Q.W. + shall/will + S + verb-I ?
Contoh : He  will lend you  money   next Friday.
       a      b          c                d
a. Who will lend you money  next Friday ?
b. Whom will he lend money next Friday ?
c. What will he lend you next Friday ?
d  When will he lend you money ?



Keterangan Waktu dalam simple future tense:

Tonight        :  malam ini
Next week   :  minggu depan
Next ...........:  .................. depan
Soon :  segera
This week end :  akhir pekan ini
The day after tomorrow :  besok lusa

We will email you when we have a new update: