Asking and Giving help


offering help


• Is there anything I can do for you?
• What can I do to help you?
• May I help (you)?
• Would you like any help?
• Would you like some help?
• Let me help you
• Can I help (you)?
• Here are some ....... for you
• Anything else?
• Can I get something for you?
• Can I give you a hand?
• Do you need any help?
• May I offer my assistance?
• Need any help?

Granting for request

• Sure.
• All right
• With pleasure
• No problem.
• Here you are
• Certainly
• OK, right away

Refusing a help

• No, thank you
• I can't take it. Sorry
• No, don't bother, really.
• That's very kind of you, but I can handle it by myself



Asking for help 

• Could you give me a hand?
• Would you mind helping me out?
• Could you help me please?
• I need some assistance please.


We will email you when we have a new update: